Monday, October 10, 2011

Fireworks



I just gotta say I love love love looking at where my blog is getting hits from... Russia, Chile, Australia, the UK, Sweden, the US, Canada, Mexico, Bolivia, Czech Republic, Taiwan.... Sometimes I can guess who represents which country and other times I have no clue!


I saw fireworks out my bedroom window the other night. These are totally illegal in Oregon so it was really special. So special I decided to share it with YOU!!



I took the video sideways not thinking about what it would be like when I posted it. I'm smart. I promise. ;)
Oh and the reason it sounds fuzzy was because it was raining. 

*********************

So I kinda had fun with messing with the blog today.. I spent well over five hours (while chatting with my mom) adding two new pages.

The Fine Details is a little opening blurb similar to the Better than Wikipedia. If you want to see my Chinese typing skills head over that direction. I doubt much is going to change about that page. I might add a recording of me speaking Chinese that I've been meaning to post for a while but I think I'll leave it for another lazy day.

Worth a Thousand Words are all the pictures I haven't figured out how to incorporate into posts but I felt like sharing. For the most part, they're in chronological order starting from the bottom. I'm planning on posting more  pictures every now and then, so periodically check back. I'll do my best to let you know if there are new pics but no promises.

I also went back through my older posts and added some pictures to break up the text. :)

I'm pretty proud of my work but I'm a total graphic design nerd.

Shortest post to date but I don't feel like I can add anything else and still have it be relevant....
I'll probably write something later this week because I have several good rants floating around my brain


K

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn!
    I thought I would tell you I have been creepin' on your blog, so it could be me who you have seen viewing it from Russia (maybe others too). :) Looks like you are doing well and surviving monsoon season! Hope you continue to take advantage of your exchange and avoid the crazy scooter drivers!
    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm addicted. I get sooo disappointed when I finally find 5 minutes to log in a catch a peak of your life only to find there hasn't been a post in days. I know i know you have a life.... I just like it so much when u share it with me :)

    Love u and miss you. And BTW I was very impressed with your night market tale. Brave soul u r xoxox <3

    ReplyDelete