Monday, September 19, 2011

Pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures....


Eureka!

I've done it!
I finally got the computer in my room to go on the internet (Thanks Jerry!) and now I can post pictures!! Whoopie!! :D

I'd post them all in one folder titled "Taiwan" and leave you to figure out what's going on but that goes against my inner perfectionist. (She does exist...She just doesn't come out to play as often as she should ;D)

Soooooo... here's how it works. So far there are three folders. (To those of you who are my friends on FB, this is all old news. Skip this next part)







I hope you enjoy this glimpse into my life as a foreigner in Taiwan. To those of you living vicariously through me, I hope my writings and pictures are enough! It's been amazing so far and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!



Now. Enough with the sappiness. You have pictures to browse. SCOOT!

XOXO
~K



No comments:

Post a Comment